To make this notice available to you and easy for you to find, we have placed it at the bottom of our homepage and at the bottom of every page where personal information is requested.
Information We Collect
- Basic subscriber information- To open your account and process payments, we collect and receive basic information like your email address, password, name, other optional non-identifying personal information, school name, school type, school location, billing address, and other payment information.
- We do not collect or use any cookies during your use of the Service or our webpage other than the cookies collected from our use of Google Analytics. Google Analytics stores cookies on your computer to keep track of usage data. Again, this data helps us provide the Service to you, learn how the Service is used, enhance our marketing and sales techniques, and identify and suggest ways we can make the Service more useful to you.
How We Use Information
- To provide troubleshooting and customer support, Schedule My Teachers may need to access your information, such as your account email address and password, as well as information and content created by your use of the Schedule My Teachers software.
- To help refine or improve the Service and its marketing efforts, Schedule My Teachers may access information about your school, like your school’s name, location, and type.
- To help you use the Service to its fullest, your email address, name, and school name may be used by us to send you periodic emails about your particular use of the Service, information regarding the general use of the Service or the Company, or about promotions that we think are relevant to you. You can opt out of these types of emails by unsubscribing at the bottom of the email. We may, however, send you emails regarding administrative matters, updates, disputes, or customer service issues regarding the Service, and you will not be able to opt out of receiving such messages.
- All payment information (billing address, credit card number, etc.) is used only by our third-party payment processor which is required to keep the information confidential and secure.
- Your payment information is never used by Schedule My Teachers without your explicit permission.
How We Share or Disclose Information
- Schedule My Teachers is not in the business of selling or renting your information and never will be. Here are instances when we may disclose your information—and then only the minimum information necessary:
- If it is required by us in order to comply with warrants, court orders, subpoenas, or other lawful government requests made by local, state, or federal law enforcement agencies or other legal authorities.
- If it necessary to complete your payment transactions or fulfill your sales and support requests.
- In the event of a merger, sale, or reorganization of all or part of our business, information covered by this policy may be transferred in connection with that deal.
Your Access to Your Information
- You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time by contacting us via email
- You may also do the following at any time by contacting us via email:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA)
- We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA. We do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years of age or older.
California Do Not Track Disclosure (CalOPPA)
- We do NOT track our customers over time or across third party websites to provide targeted advertising and therefore we respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals. However, our affiliates and our and their respective licensors and service providers may not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals. These affiliates include, but are not limited to, Google Analytics, which does not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals. See their website for more detailed information.
Last Revision: March 1st, 2018